The Hero Block includes a few options that you can setup with a few clicks. Let's get into the structure:
Clicking on one of the options will collapse its settings.
You can set a background to be a: Solid Color, Image, Video, YouTube Video, or a Slider.
Also there is an option to choose the Hero size:
In case you decide to have a video header, ALL the file formats below need to be added along with a video in order for it to play on all devices. Recommended this feature be configured for you via Express Setup.
As for the sliders, you will need to add the images you want for the slider.
You can also additionally show/hide navigation arrows or dots within the slider, enable/disable fade effect of the transition, and as well the slide transition/duration.
Note: 1000 milliseconds = 1 second
Next option would be the Content - which is the title and the text that goes into the Hero Block. This can be customized as in a standard WordPress text editor, you can also set the color of the title/text.
You can have up to 3 buttons in the Hero Block and where they lead. By default, you will have 1 button enabled, but it can be disabled by clicking on the yes/no button under Enable Buttons.
Note: Buttons with empty fields are not shown! (example: Button 2 and 3)
Next option would be to display your phone number.
If you don't want this feature enabled in your Hero Block, simply click on the first button "Enable Phone Number"
You can also place a short text, enter the actual phone number, and set a different color for it.
If you have ordered a Click Map Power Up, this feature is usually built by a designer, and will be set up for you. This feature does not require any interaction, but in case you want to, you can enable/disable it with one click.
You can enable/disable a quick search to your Hero Block. To do so, click on the Enable Quick Search button, and you can set the position of it.
Note: This is usually configured during the IDX ordering. For further customization of the quick search visit Showcase's video tutorials page and scroll down to the Using Shortcode Widgets video.
Further Education about the Spark Editor and Spark Pages:
- Spark Editor: Getting familiar with the basics
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Featured Areas
- Spark Editor: Blocks - About 1 and About 2
- Spark Editor: Blocks - 2 Column, Boxed and Fullwidth CTA
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Fullwidth/Columned Content
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Internal Header
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Property Search
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Testimonials
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Blog
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Team Members
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Home Values
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Lead Forms
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Area Guides
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Listing
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Mortgage Calculator