This article will cover how to use the full screen option for listings in combination with domain forwarding with masking.
If using GoDaddy, first go to your list of domains and choose the domain name you want to use. If you don't already have a domain name purchased for the listing, you will need to do that first. In this example we purchased the domain '123applestreet.com' and will be using that.
Once you've clicked onto the domain name you want to use, from the 'Settings' tab located 'Forwarding' and click 'manage' for the 'Domain' option
On the next screen make sure to do the following:
- Enter the exact URL of the listing on your site that you want to use
- Make sure to choose 'Forward with Masking'
- Enter an appropriate title - make sure to include the full address of the property (will affect how this shows in search engines)
- Enter an appropriate description - you should include the full property address here as well (will affect how this shows in search engines)
- Enter any relevant keywords
Click submit and you're ready to move on to your Wordpress admin for an SEO mask.
Navigate to your wordpress admin and select:
Settings > Wordpress Settings > Redirect Manager
Click "Add Row" to configure a new redirect on your site.
Use the SEO Mask (No Iframe) option along with your originating site url, and your new redirected URL.
Make sure to publish your changes.
Enter the URL and make sure everything is working properly!
The following screenshot is how the URL is masking is 123applestreet.com