Navigate to the 'AgentFire Arsenal>AF Area Guides> Add New Neighborhood
From here you can click 'Add New Neighborhood' to add a new city page right away, or 'All Neighborhoods' to view all of your existing cities and edit one of those.
Clicking on 'All Neighborhoods' will open the list of existing entries. Hover over the area you want to edit or even add a new city from here.
As you click on the 'Edit' button for the desired area, it will lead you to the back-end of that area setup.
There is one key option you need to pay attention to when setting up Neighborhoods.
That would be the assignment of the neighborhood (Second level) to a parent city page. (Top level)
NOTE: If you don't assign a parent City to a Neighborhood, the page won't work.
The rest of the setup is exactly the same as setting up a 'City' page.
Make sure to check out the Area Guides Introduction article for the full setup overview.
Learn how to Add Cities, Neighborhoods, how to edit them, and also understand how to use all the features this Power Up offers.
- Area Guides: How do I add or edit a 'City' page?
- Area Guides: What's the difference between a 'City' Page and a 'Neighborhood' Page?
- Area Guides: How to Edit Areas' Descriptions and Images/Map Headers
- Area Guides: Manually Override Area Guide Data
- Area Guides: How to create IDX Pages and Custom URL's
- Area Guides: Creating Custom IDX URL's Using Control Panel Links (Diverse Solutions)
- Area Guides: How do I add or associate posts with my Area Guides?
- Area Guides: How do I feature my areas on the homepage?