To verify your Pinterest account in your Website, you'll need to add a meta tag. Follow these steps:
1. Login to your Pinterest account.
2. Click your name at the top of Pinterest
3. Click the gear menu, then Account settings
4. In the Website field, click Confirm website
5. Copy the meta tag
Then, log in to your website admin panel and do the following:
1. Click "AgentFire Settings"
2. Go to the "Scripts" tab
3. Paste the meta tag in the Head section.
4. Save the changes.
Afterwards, go back to Pinterest and click Finish (they’ll automatically check the meta tag and confirm your site)