In this article we're going to show you how to give us access to all of the required Facebook assets, which will include your:
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Ads Account
- Facebook Pixel (if you don't already have a pixel setup, follow these simple instructions before beginning)
- Facebook Leads
- Instagram Account (optional)
To begin, make sure you are logged in to your Facebook account.
- Go to your Facebook Business Manager. (If you don't have one then follow on-screen instructions after clicking the link and create a new account)
- Click the Gear Icon on the top right.
3. Click on Partners on the left panel, then click on the blue + Add button and lastly, select "Give a partner access to your assets"
4. On the pop-up window you'll be prompted to add a Business ID, here you can add AgentFire's Business ID, which is 108817682865881 and hit Next.
5. On this next screen, you will need to provide Admin Access to ALL the following
Important: Do not save changes until you have clicked into each one, selected the correct item, and given admin access.
We need access to all of the following:
- Ad Accounts
- Pixels (again, if you haven't already created one, quickly create one using these instructions)
- Leads Access
- Instagram Accounts (optional)
Once you've successfully completed all of this, your screen should look like this:
See the small blue 1's next to each of the items we need access to?
That means that there's a pending change, so confirm one final time that you've given us admin access to everything listed above, and then click Save Changes in any of the tabs to finalize giving us access.