1. Head over to the Area Guides section in your admin dashboard and choose all Cities or Neighborhoods
Click on Edit
2. Once you selected a City/Neighborhood to edit, you will need to scroll down to a section named "Connected Items"
On the left side you will see the posts that are published and available to attach to the Area Guides. The right side will populate as you select the posts you want to connect.
3. That's it! Scroll up and hit the update button.
Learn how to Add Cities, Neighborhoods, how to edit them, and also understand how to use all the features this Power Up offers.
- Area Guides: What's the difference between a 'City' Page and a 'Neighborhood' Page?
- Area Guides: How do I add or edit a 'City' Page?
- Area Guides: How do I add or edit a 'Neighborhood' page?
- Area Guides: How to Edit Areas' Descriptions and Images/Map Headers
- Area Guides: Manually Override Area Guide Data
- Area Guides: How to create IDX Pages and Custom URL's
- Area Guides: Creating Custom IDX URL's Using Control Panel Links (Diverse Solutions)
- Area Guides: How do I feature my areas on the homepage?