The homepage of all of our websites generally features a 'Featured Areas' widget that will allow you to feature your city or neighborhood pages.
To do this, simply navigate to AgentFire Arsenal> Area Guides> All Cities or All Neighborhoods from your admin dashboard.
From there, you should see column titled 'Featured' with little star icons. Just click the star icon to feature your area on the homepage.
-In case you don't have a section like in the example above already built on your homepage, the selected featured areas won't show.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will add it for you.
-By default, this area will only show a maximum of 20 areas. We do not recommend increasing this, but if you go to General Content> Widgets from your sidebar, and locate the Featured Areas widget, you'll see you can increase this number as well as tweak a few other options like order and image size.
Learn how to Add Cities, Neighborhoods, how to edit them, and also understand how to use all the features this Power Up offers.
- Area Guides: What's the difference between a 'City' Page and a 'Neighborhood' Page?
- Area Guides: How do I add or edit a 'City' Page?
- Area Guides: How do I add or edit a 'Neighborhood' page?
- Area Guides: How to Edit Areas' Descriptions and Images/Map Headers
- Area Guides: Manually Override Area Guide Data
- Area Guides: How to create IDX Pages and Custom URL's
- Area Guides: Creating Custom IDX URL's Using Control Panel Links (Diverse Solutions)
- Area Guides: How do I add or associate posts with my Area Guides?