Start by navigating to the area you want to modify. Then:
Locate "Customize" and set to Yes.
Select "Add Row" to add a custom rule to the page.
Choose from an available data point and add a new value.
Repeat as needed.
Learn how to Add Cities, Neighborhoods, how to edit them, and also understand how to use all the features this Power Up offers.
- Area Guides: What's the difference between a 'City' Page and a 'Neighborhood' Page?
- Area Guides: How do I add or edit a 'City' Page?
- Area Guides: How do I add or edit a 'Neighborhood' page?
- Area Guides: How to Edit Areas' Descriptions and Images/Map Headers
- Area Guides: How to create IDX Pages and Custom URL's
- Area Guides: Creating Custom IDX URL's Using Control Panel Links (Diverse Solutions)
- Area Guides: How do I add or associate posts with my Area Guides?
- Area Guides: How do I feature my areas on the homepage?