"Use Map in Header" option now includes an additional option to Use that map as the featured image.
How to activate this feature
To achieve this, navigate to AgentFire Arsenal> Area Guides> click on All Cities or
Select the City/Neighborhood you want to edit by clicking on the Edit button.
Under Header Options, select Use Map if it's not selected yet.
As you select the Use Map option, you will notice another option will appear right under "Use Map as Featured Image". Make sure "Yes" is selected, and press Update to save the changes.
The image will be automatically attached as a featured image with map boundaries.
NOTE: As you add/remove any areas in the Demographics section of the page, it will also update the map.
Where do these changes reflect
These changes will reflect on your area overview page with polyline boundaries.
It will also on any grids, sliders or shortcodes you may want to use on your homepage or other pages.
Sidebar slider example
Learn how to Add Cities, Neighborhoods, how to edit them, and also understand how to use all the features this Power Up offers.
- Area Guides: What's the difference between a 'City' Page and a 'Neighborhood' Page?
- Area Guides: How do I add or edit a 'City' Page?
- Area Guides: How do I add or edit a 'Neighborhood' page?
- Area Guides: How to Edit Areas' Descriptions and Images/Map Headers
- Area Guides: Manually Override Area Guide Data
- Area Guides: How to create IDX Pages and Custom URL's
- Area Guides: Creating Custom IDX URL's Using Control Panel Links (Diverse Solutions)
- Area Guides: How do I add or associate posts with my Area Guides?
- Area Guides: How do I feature my areas on the homepage?