The home valuation plugin makes it easy to track performance of your ad campaigns as well as the success of your conversions for full lead capture entries.
Compatible with any tracking scripts your monitoring service may utilize in the header output of your html.
Placing a tracking script
We'll need to access the Home Valuation Settings area in order to place tracking or conversion scripts.
Navigate to Settings > AgentFire Settings > Home Valuation
In your Home Valuation settings area, note that there are three modules.
Expand the Settings Module.
The First tab shown is the General Tab, and this controls all of your tracking, and conversion codes that you may utilize. These are compatible with all tracking scripts from Google and Facebook platforms.
For general tracking codes you may simply press "Add Tracking Code" and place your provided script.
If you are participating in both Facebook Remarketing and Google Adwords campaigns, you may track these both by entering them into individual tracking code boxes.
Click Add Tracking Code again to open a second script embed entry point.
Placing Conversion Codes
You may want to track conversions separately by monitoring what your bounce rate is, what your completion rate is, or even track each individual step of the reporting system to see what your performance does over time.
Add your facebook pixel or google conversion code as needed.
Available Selections include:
- Step one (address)
- step 2 (property verification)
- Step 3 (Contact Information)
- Step 4 (Report Delivery)
- Error messages (for unable to compute valuation errors)
Select what step you want this conversion code to fire on.
Be sure to save your changes!
- Introduction to AF Home Values
- Customizing the Primary Appearance
- Adjusting Titles, Templates and Calls To Action
- Add Home Valuation Anywhere
- Adjusting Comparables Filtering Settings
- Customizing the Emailed Valuation Reports
- Adding Tracking And Conversion Codes
- Routing Leads through Zapier
- Editing Notification Templates
- Adding Additional Admin Notification CC's