Your team members area includes a beautiful overview page which offers additional filtering and sorting capabilities for your agents and team. In the filters view is an optional logo which you can use to enhance the layout.
To make changes to this logo:
Visit Site Tools > Team Members > Settings
In your settings area is a place to set a logo. Click "Add Logo" or hover over an existing logo and press the X button to remove it.
Once you have placed your new logo, you'll see this displayed to the left of your office filters and agent filters group above your team roster.
To setup your default office profile:
On the Team Member Settings page, navigate to the Office Tab
Here you can fill out all the office information, and hit the Update button to save the changes.
Most common use cases for setting up a default office profile is to have a general office profile displayed instead of a single agent.
- Connecting your agent photo
- Configuring your Agent Attributes
- Dial in your SEO and Page Settings
- Building your Team Member Page Content
- Displaying Testimonials
- Integrating Facebook Chat
- Integrating Calendly
- Connecting ShowcaseIDX
- Connecting Listings V2/V3
- Connecting Diverse Solutions
- Creating a Team Roster page
- Changing the logo in the roster filters