With every client that completes a request for an automatic home valuation, they will be provided with a copy via email.
This gives you an excellent opportunity to tailor a message above the report that includes your own message and calls to action.
Editing the auto response template
Head to the settings for the Home Valuation plugin, by opening your left menu and navigating to:
Settings > AgentFire Settings > Home Valuation.
Expand the Settings module
Click to the Auto-Responder Tab.
The auto responder is optional, and you may elect to not include anything above the report.
Optionally disable any personalized message
Control the sender information including the From Name and the Email Address for reply to.
The email template supports html, and any standard Wordpress Visual editor content, with the exception of shortcodes.
Edit your email response template as desired.
Note: You my find that using the available merge tag variables allows you to give your custom message a more personalized feel. Supported merge tag variables include:
Of these, the Agent Contact Information is also known as the Header Text area of your Home Valuation Templates tab.
Be sure to save your changes when you are done!
- Introduction to AF Home Values
- Customizing the Primary Appearance
- Adjusting Titles, Templates and Calls To Action
- Add Home Valuation Anywhere
- Adjusting Comparables Filtering Settings
- Adding Tracking And Conversion Codes
- Routing Leads through Zapier
- Editing Notification Templates
- Adding Additional Admin Notification CC's