Showcase what your past clients say about you with the Testimonials Block quickly and easily.
The Testimonial Block can be added by adding a New Block, and selecting Testimonials in the categories.
Some of the basic options include choosing:
- A solid color as a background
- Title/Title Size/Title Color
Some further options like:
- Displaying the Submit Testimonial Button
- Categories (These can be adjusted inside the plugin)
- Items Limit ( How much Testimonials to display)
- Show/Hide Star Rating
- Content Alignment (Auto, Left, Right, Center, Justify)
- Primary/Secondary Color
- Button Label (Button Text) / Button Link
Activating the Show Submit Button will expand further options for it, where you can adjust the button's text, class, and color.
Note: You can leave the class option empty, this is strictly a field for designers.
Activating the Show Star Rating Button will also expand further customization options for you to setup. You can choose to
Now let's jump into the most important visual aspect- The Layout.
There are a few layout you can choose from - Let's dive deeper, and give you some examples.
This Layout will display an aggregate rating. (an average from all the reviews)
The Default Layout displays a testimonial per row. ( on top of each other)
This layout will display Testimonials in a grid view.
Additionally, you can control how much testimonials are allowed per row. For example - If I set the Grid limit to 2 testimonials only, it will only have 2 for each row.
This layout will display the Testimonials in a zig-zag form.
This layout will display the Testimonials within a slider with navigational arrows, which slowly slides through testimonials.
If you have a video submitted with your Testimonial, you can display it with this layout.
This will display imported testimonials from Zillow.
Further Education about the Spark Editor and Spark Pages:
- Spark Editor: Getting familiar with the basics
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Header
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Areas
- Spark Editor: Blocks - About
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Call To Action
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Content
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Service
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Blog
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Team Members
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Forms
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Listing
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Instafeed