IMPORTANT: Before taking any of the steps instructed below, make sure the first thing you do is to login to your AgentFire site.
Creating/Saving the Hotsheet
Head over to your properties page. (usually yourdomainname.com/properties/)
Then you will have to make sure you setup the proper filters(search criteria) for the hotsheet (price, beds, baths, property type, etc.)
As you finish with the filtering, you will need click on a button that says: "Save Hotsheet"
As you click on it, it will prompt you to give your hotsheet a name, and then hit the "Save" button to save the hotsheet.
Accessing the Hotsheet
To access your hotsheet for later use, you will first want to go into your Admin Dashboard> Navigate to Settings > kvCORE > Hotsheets
As you open the Hotsheets, all the previously created hotsheets will appear in a grid view.
To clarify the image above:
- The X button is used for deleting hotsheets
- The Copy button copies the shortcode to your clipboard
- The Save button Saves all the changes you made here
Modifying/Editing the Hotsheet
There are also a few things you can adjust - besides just copying/removing the hotsheet shortcode.
- Properties shown per row can be adjusted/changed by simply clicking in the field and typing the number. - To remove the filter, hover over the right side of the field and an X button should appear that you can click on to remove it.
- Property limit is the number of properties you want to show per page. The number can also be edited the same way as the previous entry, and can be removed by hovering on the right side of the field with your mouse.
- The last field propertyTypes (filters) - Each filter can be removed by clicking on their respective X buttons, to add new filters you can click on the small search box on the right side and type/select the filters you want to add.
Placing the shortcode in the page
1.Make sure you copied your hotsheet shortcode to your clipboard
2.In your admin dashboard, head over to General Content > Pages > Add New
3.Give your page a name, and click on the Use Divi Builder Button
NOTE: If you have an existing page you want to edit, the page will be most likely built in Divi Builder already, so you can skip step 2 and 3
4.Click on Insert Columns
5.Choose the fullwidth layout (first one)
6.Click on Insert Module
7.Choose the Code Module
8.A new window will open up where you will need to copy the shortcode, and then press Save & Exit
9.After all that is settled, hit the Publish Button to publish the page
In case you need help with the Divi Builder visit this link.
NOTE: Make sure to always hit the Save button after you made any changes to the hotsheets.