To add this Block, navigate to Add New Block, and select Blog from the categories:
There are a few styles you can choose from:
Blog Style 1
Simple layout to showcase your latest blog posts with centered title.
There are a few basic options you can setup within this style, which includes:
- Background color
- Title/Title Size/Title Color
- Post Count (control how much posts to display - default is 3)
Blog Style 2
Blog layout with some additional features you can include, which are:
- Background (Image/ Solid Color)
- Content (Text)
- Button/Button Color
- Custom Blog Feed
This style is split into 4 sections, we will go over through each one:
For Background you can include an image, or select a solid color.
Note: If you select an Image, you will be able to add an overlay to it.
You can add a title, text, button, and a button link to the block.
You can select categories, and enable a custom feed, which allows you to select manually which posts you want to feature.
As you enable the Custom Blog Post, a little box will appear, where you can click and select each of the previous blog posts you have created.
It also supports searching in case you have a large number of posts, so you can easily find the desired post by typing their respective titles.
Lastly, content settings allows you to customize things like: Title size, and color, text color, and advanced button styling (colors).
Further Education about the Spark Editor and Spark Pages:
- Spark Editor: Getting familiar with the basics
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Header
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Areas
- Spark Editor: Blocks - About
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Call To Action
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Content
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Service
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Brag
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Testimonials
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Team Members
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Forms
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Listing
- Spark Editor: Layouts