Areas Block gives you the ability to display your favorite areas in a block or a grid, with some other customization options.
You can find all the Area Blocks styles by clicking on the Add New Block button, and selecting Areas under the categories.
Depending on the style you choose there are few options you can customize.
Style 1 - Slider/Grid
You can setup:
- Background color
- Title/Title Size/Title Color
- View All button Text/Color/Link
- Areas that will be included in the block
There are 2 layout choices:
By default you will have all areas included in the Featured Areas block.
Note: This applies to majority of the styles you choose.
However you can remove the "All" filter, by clicking on it's X button and place individual areas there, if you don't want them all there.
Note: these areas are created via Area Guides Plugin.
Style 2 - 2 Columns (Area + Content)
This style is split into 3 sections where you setup each column and some additional settings.
- Area Selection
- Content Settings
You can fill content with Title, Text, and add a button with a Link.
Works the same way as for the previous style. All areas are selected by default, but you can pick individual areas by typing their respective names in the field, which are previously created with the Area Guides Plugin.
This tab contains some addtional customization options for the Content Column like:
- Background Color
- Title Color/Size
- Text Color
- Enable/Disable Advanced Button Styling (Colors and Hover Colors)
2 Column Style Example:
Style 3 - Areas Overview
This style has the following options to adjust:
- Title/Title Color
- Title Look Like (Setting the size of the title font - h1, h2, h3, etc.)
- Show Child Areas
- Neighborhoods Only (this will only display 2nd level areas only)
Show Child Areas
This option will allow you to show Neighborhoods, Cities, etc. - or anything you have classified under 2nd level (child) areas
If you enable to Show Child Areas, it will appear here:
For a more deeper explanation about the Child Areas, visit this article.
Further Education about the Spark Editor and Spark Pages:
- Spark Editor: Getting familiar with the basics
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Header
- Spark Editor: Blocks - About
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Call To Action
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Content
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Service
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Brag
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Testimonials
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Blog
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Team Members
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Forms
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Listing
- Spark Editor: Blocks - Instafeed